Our 2018 monthly Organ Recital series continues with an Organ Recital given by Oliver Hancock (Collegiate Church of St Mary, Warwick).
Please do join us for a glass of wine and listen to the fantastic Walker organ.
Donations in aid of The Organ Project. The St Mary’s Music Foundation also supports young people from the area in developing their musical skills.
• Praeludium, Fuga, and Ciacona in C BuxWV 137, Dietrich Buxtehude (1637-1707)
• Vater unser im Himmelreich (I), Georg Böhm (1661-1733)
• Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele BWV 654, Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
• Master Tallis’s Testament, No.3 from Six Pieces for Organ, Herbert Howells (1892-1983)
• Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele Op. 122 No. 5, Johannes Brahms (1833-1897)
• Variations sur ‘Amazing Grace’, Denis Bédard (1950-)
• Finale from Symphony No. 6 in g minor Op. 42 No. 2, Charles-Marie Widor (1844-1937)