Here you can read news about performers and performances, as well as previews and reviews of concerts.
Contributions should include:
• The author’s name
• The web address where the original preview or review has been published, if applicable
• An image.
It’s important that any contribution is free from copyright. It would be useful to know if any material that you provide us with is already available somewhere online (e.g. on a newspaper’s website) so that we can link to their page. It’s vital that we continue to support the press in this fashion. If this is the case, we will generally only reproduce the first paragraph of the article and then link to it.
It’s also important that any contribution:
• Is accurate (where it states facts);
• Is genuinely held (where it states opinions);
• Does not contain any material that is or may be defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
• Does not promote sexually explicit material, nor promote violence and/or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• Is not be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent the contributor’s identity or affiliation with any person;
• Is not threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or harm;
• Does not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act or illegal activity.
We reserve the right not to publish any contribution which does not fulfil the above criteria.
We use the hashtag #MiPNoticeboard on Twitter to help you find our notices.
Contact us to send in your contribution.